Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tall ships, Saturday Market and Starlight Parade




The Tall sailing ships were out for all to tour. Josh and Willow were the only ones interested.....






video



Having lunch at The Saturday Market.........




A street performer. He balanced the spoon while making a balloon dog :)




Some nice woman gave Willow this bear......
Then we walked down the river to get ice cream and play on the hill......


Mara doing back walkovers.............
Willow playing in the street waiting for the starlight parade to begin.....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!