Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, June 20, 2008

More fun

On Thursday, Willow and I went to her Dance class in the morning, and were so happy to find some people we knew doing the class too.... Kelly,Abe and Jonas! It is such a cute class and the teacher is amazing.

Then we went and met our friends The Bray's at Liberty Park for their school lunch program and then off to the pool. We were swimming for 5 hours! It was so much fun :) Can't wait to do it again!

Willow was so wiped out that she fell asleep at 6pm and was out for the night!



Willow and Sam enjoying a snack break........

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!