Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Daddy Day

A tribute to the best Daddy in the world.....


Thank you for being who you are.



Thank you for taking our kids on adventures to places they have never seen.....


Thank you for being present in the moment........


Thank you for being so understanding of each of our kids individual needs.......


Thank you for being a best friend, girl scout, boy scout, soccer coach, art critic, dance instructor, video game enthusiast, gymnastic coach, toy builder, toy fixer, gourmet cook, housekeeper, sword fighter, wrestler, board game player, teacher, doctor, computer guy...............

What more can we say,

We love you David!

1 comment:

Learning Free said...

Teri
This post is really beautiful!
We have great guys, and it's wonderful to let them know it.
Well said!
LeeAnn

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!