Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fun at Wheeler Farm

Since I am truly avoiding the boxes like the plague, Willow and I decided to go to park day with our local homeschoolers and then head straight to Wheeler Farm for an outdoor festival they had going on. We had a great time! It was great to run into our friends Steph and Emily :)

We started out drawing with sidewalk chalk..........


Then headed over to The Young Chefs academy tent..... where she made fettuccine :)
(that turned into a dough mess in my bag!)



Waiting patiently for Cinderella :)




There was a train to ride......






Bounce houses to bounce in.........




My Gym was there doing a demo,....Willow could have stayed there all day!


The Boy Scouts were selling icees......yummy.....


After all the excitement, we walked over to see the animals on the farm....


We had to feed the geese.......


The little calf was checking out her shoes....thank goodness they weren't leather! ;)


The rooster crowed just as I snapped the picture :)


This turkey was HUGE!!


The pigs were cooling off in their trough......



Then she saw the pony rides and HAD to ride! She is now saving her money for a horse......


Then we went to visit the big horses and feed them some grass.........


Then we checked out the cows in the pasture....


Last we went to visit the bunnies. Willow really wanted to pet one but they were not interested...

1 comment:

Claire said...

Hey Teri! It's Claire,

The horses were really cute! Who knows, maybe Willow will start riding!?

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!