Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Meet Alvin




Well, Willow insisted that getting a new Hamster would help her remember Bubbles Bambi :)
So, off to Petco we went and we came home with Alvin.



Alvin is a Dwarf Chinese Hamster. They aren't actually dwarf hamsters but are categorized as such because of their size. He is just about the same size as my cell phone :) He is soooooo sweet. Willow has carried him around for days and he just hangs out :)







Maggie LOVES him!! She will come and lay by his cage and wait for him to be taken out. She even growled at one of the cats for coming near the cage :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!