Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Joshua's 15th Birthday at Cannon Beach!!

Where did the time go??? I cannot believe he is 15!!

We had a great day celebrating Joshua. We started with his requested breakfast; biscuits, eggs and bacon. Then we opened gifts and headed to the beach. Aspen's friend Anya came a long with her dog Baily. She is a beautiful Rottweiler and makes our border collies look like chihuahuas!

Josh requested that we go to the same beach as last time. (for those of you that are movie buffs, it is the same beach that the moves Goonies was filmed on :) )It was a great day, the weather was perfect. We had lunch at a small cafe that serves a pizza that Josh loves.





Mara did some beautiful sketches/paintings......and some weird faces ;)


Maggie had to swim out after a wave crashed over her :)



















Josh got these swords and he and David had a duel..... but not before I got him good!! :)



Josh got a boogie board as one of his gifts. He had a blast riding the waves in....












We just had a tiny cake on the beach. I will make Josh a really cool cake for his birthday party next month. He wanted to wait until his friends from Utah came out :)






No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!