Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

We celebrated on Friday by walking around the festival in downtown Portland. You can check it out a http://www.cincodemayo.org/


Willow had a blast dancing on the dance floor to all the great music!







Willow and Mara had their faces painted......



Josh and Willow tried their hands at the pinata. Unfortunately Josh knocked it down with one swoop :)
video

All the kids (and David) rode some rides.......

Willow wanted to try a game.....


Of course you have to hug a giant chicken once in a while :)
Then we walked over to the fountain and enjoyed our picnic watching the ships sail down the Willamette.......



Josh is so great with her..........

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!