Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Friday: Part 4: sleepover


Friday Night, Mara participated in an all girl sleepover at village. I don't have any pictures from the event, but she had a blast and was able to meet a lot of the girls.


As I was leaving, David pointed out a tree outside of the church with a rithing mass of bees in it. Willow wanted me to get a picture but I thought it was too dark. When we got home and looked at the pictures this huge orb was right in front of the bees. Some people think orbs are just specks of dust and others claim they are spirits. Needles to say, the groundkeeper was out and we let him know that they were forming a hive.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!