Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Friday: Part 2; presents and card club

While Mara was in her class, David, Aspen and I met with her counselor at PCC to get her all squared away. She is officially registered for summer classes now! She is taking a writing course and intro to college studies :) She is really excited!

As soon as our meeting was over, we raced back to Village to grab Mara, to race home to grab Josh and head back to Village for card club :) But first, we had an early birthday gift for Josh to open before he went to play cards :) (a new deck of Yugioh cards)






No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!