Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Today....

Today was a good day. I love days like this. Just totally relaxed and fun :) I am so lucky to spend my days with some amazing kids :) They teach me so much!
We woke to this .......
our poor ducks buried in the snow....look closely :)


I finished painting the shelves and mantle: (ignore the massive pile of Willow toys please :) ).......
oh, and David and Mara finished painting her room last night. It looks like a bomb went off in there so I will not take a picture :)
Aspen finished re painting Deskri.......... check out his new yellow eyes :)


Willow and I had a marathon day of Family Pastimes and memory....... and Aspen joined in for Caves and Claws



The Sleepover weekend began with one leaving and one coming.........


The daylight closed with a whole new look to the backyard :) Someone said to me once, if you don't like the weather in Utah, wait 10 minutes :) They are right. Willow was just relieved that she could get on the trampoline in shorts and a t-shirt :)

One final look at the egg heads..... they are headed out tonight.....

2 comments:

Weezy said...

What crazy weather you had yesterday!!! I grew up in Utah but totally forgot about the insane weather. I also love your shelves and the color of the walls. Very pretty!!!

lerend zonder school said...

I'm jealous of the shelves David built! We are in sore need of shelving around here. Lee is so busy and I have about a million projects in my mind of things he can build around here, 2 of those being shelving units for upstairs and downstairs. Maybe he can teach me to use his saw, although I'm horrible at measuring, so that might not be a good idea:)

Good Luck on the job front!

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!