Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, March 16, 2008

The mall Easter Bunny


We had a girly girl day at the mall today...minus aspen, she was at her doll meetup (more to come on that later). Willow had to have a build a bear and finally all the coupons and gift cards are gone so I have an excuse not to stand in the 45 minute line to get an animal stuffed! :) She got a cute little pink bunny she named Rainbow.

Then we saw that the Easter Bunny was there. She was not impressed. She was thinking of a gigantic real rabbit not someone in a costume ;)

Then I forced the teenage girls into a picture. They did not like the camera lady because she was trying all kinds of things to get them to smile and she made a mistake and said "say Joe Jonas smells" I swear to you both of their faces turned white and they had the most evil eyes! It turned out cute for a dorky picture with someone in a giant bunny costume :)


It was a fun day for us! (you can see they both got Joe Jonas pins and have them pinned right in front ;) )

2 comments:

Learning Free said...

Great pictures! I love the one of Mara and Lexi with the bunny.

Wendy Ray said...

Who the heck is Joe Jonas?

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!