Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, March 14, 2008

Feeding The Ducks...and the hoard!




This morning I made 6 batches of Rene's(my grandma) pancake's for the hoard of children sleeping over this weekend. There are 7 of them (including mine)! They are having tons of fun :)

Anyway, there was a stack left over so Willow and I took them over to the duck pond and fed the ducks. It has been snowing then sunny, snowing then sunny all day and is soooo cold compared to the nice spring weather we have been having. Willow thought the ducks would enjoy the treat. They were feasting happily till a neighbourhood cat came and scared most of them away.






1 comment:

Learning Free said...

Hey Teri
Thank you for getting my children to do such a fun craft! Its not easy getting teens to join in!
LeeAnn : )

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!