Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter Eggs


Well, we had these great plans for camping this weeked but unfortunately every campsite that was not covered in snow was already taken. Luckily, Grandma and Grandpa called and invited the kids to join them in seeing Horton Hears a Who and spending the night, so they get to have fun anyway :)
Since the kids will be away, we went ahead and dyed eggs tonight.

But first, here is the progress on our egg heads :)
One week later after planting:

Just 8 hours later! Man that grew fast :)













No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!