Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Cupcakes


Today I made these cupcakes to take to Easter dinner tomorrow night at David's parents home. They turned out pretty cute! David helped me ice them. )Who knew icing glazed donut holes would be so difficult! I cannot imagine the sugar load in these but they were fun to make and turned out really cute :)



And here is the link to the Easter Bunny Cupcakes:

Oh, and check out our egg heads :) It is nearly time to start styling them!

2 comments:

Weezy said...

Teri, I LOVE the cupcakes. They make the ones I made look completely pathetic!! I may have to make the chick ones next year. They look like a lot of fun to make. I hope your family had a great easter!!!

Teri said...

Yours are not pathetic at all! They are adorable :) The chick ones are really cute, but just thinking about icing, donuts, cake and coconut makes me sick! They were fun to make though!

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!