Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Great Aunt Sarah Daniel's 100th Birthday

My Grandfather's sister on my Dad's side turned 100 years old on the 18th of February! She had a big party with lots of family and friends, over 100 attended! We were not able to attend with it being held in Tennessee, but my sister and her family went. My Grandmother told me that Sarah was in such a tizzy! She needed a new dress and her hair done and she was so worried about not getting it done in time :) I sure hope I am that vibrant if I live to be 100! Happy Birthday Aunt Sarah, you look fabulous!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!