Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

More of the knitted babe and stuff....

Looking pretty in her low back sun dress....
Ready to hit the pool in her tri-colored bathing suit, flip flops, and duckie ring....

just had to show the panties! :)

This is the cat and kitten from the Knitted Animals book.....

The cat and the 2 dogs from Feltcraft........

And the long dog from Knitted Animals.....
This is from a kit that my sister gave to Willow for her birthday. She loves it Aunt Wendy! It plays one of her favorite songs that was sung at her music class! Can't wait to make the fairies with her ;)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!