Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentines Day 2008!

Hope you all had a wonderful day.
*************************************************************************************
Scenes from around the house.......

We had The Schwemmers over on Wednesday for a party, in the loosest sense of the word. I made homemade pizza, LeeAnn brought heart shaped pepperoni and cupcackes and we watched hold home movies of ours since they are spread out all over the den. (I am in the process of getting them organized so we can burn them to DVD. )
LeeAnn gave the kids these cool balloons that are in a bag, you shake them up and then pound the bag with your fist. It then, starts to inflate and then explodes open to reveal a little valentine balloon. The kids had fun with them :)


On Valentines day, I took the kids to lunch and then to the library where David met us. Then we came home and played a new game that we got called Settlers of Catan. Really cool game! We want all the other versions now :) Then, David and I went to Cafe Trang downtown for dinner. So yummy!!!




1 comment:

Weezy said...

Teri-

I love how you decorate for all the holidays!!! I bet you guys have so much fun decorating and of course celebrating. I wish I was more like you...all I do is decorate for Christmas. Thanks for sharing the pictures!!!!

Patti

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!