Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Junie!


Yes, that makes a 4th immediate family member with a birthday in February! We also have Grandma's, 3 Cousins/nephew/niece....and my great Aunt Sarah turned 100 on the 18th!!! February is a busy month, or should I say May ;) ....

Anyway, our scared little baby is 1 today. She still pees on demand at the sight of the vacuum and always has that scared Border Collie look just waiting for the next command :) Josh wanted to make her a "dog" cake but seeing that he is bed-ridden we will have to celebrate later :)
Anyway! Happy Birthday Juniper Wren!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!