Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Willow!!


Today was Willow's 5th birthday! Can you believe it? We had a great day. She woke us up at 8:15 ready to open gifts!






Sorry for the sideways video...one day I will learn :)
video
We started the day out at the bank :) Willow had quite the money load with checks this year. Our bank gives the kids $2 bills on their b-day if they deposit into their accounts so we did that first thing...

Then is was off to Sweet Tomatoes for lunch....This is Willow's favorite. She had to wear her new black and white leopard hat and gloves from Nana :)

Then off to the Children's Museum for an afternoon of fun. They have a new visiting exhibit, Sesame Street My Body. She though it was pretty cool...not so much the older 3 ;)

Unfortunately this is the only picture I have from the new exhibit. I really hate our camera sometimes!!!!

Then we went to Hollywood Connection to ride some rides and play miniature golf. We took tons of pictures and video we thought but it turned out we took the crappy memory card that "pretends" to take photos. This is the only one that turned out :) We had a lot of fun, especially since we had the place to ourselves!


Willow wanted pancakes for dinner so we headed over to Cracker Barrel. She spent her b-day money on a new Webkins and has been on the computer since :)



More to come from the upcoming Unicorn party.........

2 comments:

Weezy said...

Happy birthday Willow!!! I can't believe that she is already 5 years old...that just doesn't seem possible.

Aubrey said...

Happpiest Birthdays to you!!
5 years old is the best (at least I think.)

Love you!

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!