Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Aspen!!!!


I cannot believe my baby is 17. Where did the time go? She is such an amazing soul and I am so proud to be her mom. Even though her plans for a birthday day in Portland had to change, she said she thought this was one of her most fun birthday's ever!
Here is her 17th birthday in pictures:

Daddy(A.K.A the birthday fairy) struck again :) He was up at dawn decorating the house....


Willow and mommy wrapped the gifts. Bella Mae really wanted to be in a package but she settled for sitting on the side.....

What are you doing to me? Why?........

Whoo hoo! Opening the gifts!






video


It was off to Chick Fil A for lunch.......


After lunch we headed over to the Aquarium........




Then we came home and Aspen, Josh and Mara went to the movies to see Meet The Spartans

It was then off to Friday's for dinner.........


Then the kids went to Mars..... but it was too hot....

then they tried the moon.....

No really, we went to the Clark Planetarium for the Sounds of the Underground laser light show. It was pretty cool. I was a little worried with all the vertigo I have been having but I did ok. It was actually pretty good music!

Finally, Daddy made his famous milkshakes at Aspen's request. Willow had to get in on the act too :)






video

1 comment:

Poppy & Mei said...

Congratulations! Very sweet post...Xxx

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!