Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

update on us :)

Ok, so I have been MIA for a while, probably not as long as it feels but I have being sick!!! I got a cold or flu whatever you want to call it, I was down and felt like crap but that was nothing compared to what was to come!
On Thursday last week I was starting to feel dizzy. Thursday night I woke up suddenly and had this horrible memory of being so dizzy when I was pregnant with Willow. I freaked, needless to say. It would be a miracle child with me only having 1 1/2 ovaries, 1 fallopian tube and well PCOS on top of it all. Don't even get me started on David :) Anyway, I called the next morning and made an appointment for Fri at 7 pm. I wanted a blood draw and then if it wasn't pregnancy, what was it? I mass on my brain.....I won't even mention the other horrific things I found on the internet. Anyway, I went in, and well, it is vestibular neuritis.
Basically the cold that I had awakened a dormant virus in my middle ear and inflamed the vestibular nerve. It sucks!!! So, Dr B gave me some steroids and some other anti vertigo/nausea meds and sent me on my way. Well, that is when the hell began. I had an allergic reaction to the anti nausea/vertigo meds and broke out in hives, couldn't breathe, panicking etc. I spent the weekend recouping from the reaction and I am just now up and around with the vertigo still strong :( Hopefully, come Thursday, I am able to leave on our trip with no problems.
Anyway, here are some more pictures of my creations......






3 comments:

Lerend Zonder School said...

I'm so sorry Teri:( Sounds awful! Travis told me you guys had strep, which I guess would have been mild compared to all that you did have. Hope your feeling better and can have fun on your trip.

By the way I still need to bring you guys back all your tea sets, I will call you and drop them off sometime this week before you leave.

My name is Stacie. said...

Wow, that does suck! Hope you feel better soon!

Melissia said...

I have thought about calling but figure you are probably not much for calls right now and if I leave a message Mara will get it :) Have a great trip to OR and even though I will miss you I hope Dave finds a great job while you are there.

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!