Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Portland Bound

Well, everyone that knows me knows how much I miss living in Portland and how much I want to be home. Well, we have a trip planned for the 31st of Jan and I cannot wait. Aspen is turning 17 on the 1st of February and there is a doll show that she wants to go to. Well, today we got even better news!!! David has a job interview in Portland that week!!! We are all so excited. This would be an amazing opportunity for him and to top it all off, one of the company perks is a WOW subscription! :) I think this job was made for David! Anyway, I am sure there will be more to come. For now, we are celebrating what may come and getting ready for another road trip.

2 comments:

Diane Thornton said...

Wishing Aspen a WOnderful birthday trip and the rest of the family a bountiful trip. Even if "all" you get is the doll show and a great job interview, what a blessing!!! Of course we expect photos of the trip.

Aubrey said...

I will try not to be totally selfish and say congrats, have an awesome trip, Happy B-day to Aspen (wasn't her 16th like yesterday?), and I hope the interview goes splendidly!

Love,
Aubrey

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!