Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Birthday Presents

Aspen is going to be 17 before I turn around! I have been a crafting crazy woman but I have finally finished the majority of the things I wanted to make for her :) Here they are:


(yes, those are my legs, but I had her try one on and they fit her too :) )

These are lace up opera gloves from a free knitting site, knitting pattern central. They were a bit of a pain but I figured out how to redo the pattern a bit and they turned out really cute! Mara is making herself some and I guess I am going to have to shrink the pattern and make Willow some too :)

Aspen has loved foxes forever! My best friend Katrina sent me this pattern from Knitted Animals by Anne-dorthe Grigaff This is a book I have to have eventually!

1 comment:

Lerend Zonder School said...

I love everything you make Teri! The socks and gloves are awesome!

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!