Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, December 7, 2007

St Nicholas



Nicholas, I beg of you,
Drop something into my shoe,
Something sweet or sweeter.
Thank you, Saint and Peter!

Put your long red mantle on,
St. Nicholas, good and holy man,
Ride your white horse from Amsterdam,
And find us quickly if you can.


The night before.....


The freaking break of dawn! What insane person made school start so early???



A few hours later when the normal ones awake :)


Willow is not a fan of many types of candy, she has to slowly try things, I don't think she cared much for what she got :)

making her Jiffy Pop! :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!