Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, December 3, 2007

Scenes from around the home

Willow's little tree..........


I took all the kids pictures with Santa and framed them and put them on display for the season :)


Our Nativity...Each day Mary and Joseph move along one star until they reach the stable....Christmas. The stars get placed in the sky as they move along.



Our Gingerbread house (shhhh, don't tell anyone we used a glue gun ;))

The kid's Advent calendars and our Holiday stories......


Bella Mae .........

I love this time of year............

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!