Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Mom's Crafty Monday


Yesterday our unschooling group got together for another crafting day. It was lots of fun! We dyed wool with koolaid (man, that stuff is nasty!) and then we felted it into balls. I got one picture of the dyed wool before my camera died! I need a new battery!!! Anyway, it was tons of fun and my floors are nice and clean from all the hot soapy water used for felting! Thanks Julie and Travis for scrubbing them :) I am going to be felting the wool into ornaments. Who knows you may just get one :) I will post pictures when I am finished.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!