Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Ice Skating

On Saturday, we joined the Crew's family in celebrating their daughter, Isabel's 13th birthday. We went ice skating at Steiner and then headed back to their house for pizza, rum cake and ice cream. Mara spent the night and Willow stayed over till nearly midnight playing with Joe :). They are such a sweet family, we are so lucky to know you guys! Happy Birthday Isabel! :)


Aspen took to the ice like she had been skating for years :)





Willow LOVED it!!! She was such a little trooper. By the end of the day she had it down :) She has been asking all day today when we are going ice skating again!


yes, that is Josh in shorts, ice skating in December with a ton of snow outside :)


Mara and Isabel.......







Victor, Aspen, Willow, Molly and Joe :) (well, their backs ;))


Tired with aching feet, now if we can just pry Willow from the ice :)











No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!