Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Crime Fighting Trio

On Friday night Aspen, Willow and I were out shopping and became hero's in a robbery!

We were getting into our car outside of Mervyn's in Sugarhouse when I saw the security guard come running out to confront a man that had been "shopping". The man was carrying a black suitcase and the security guard was arguing with him. Well, all at once the man dropped the bag and started running. We followed him in our car all the way to Harmon's grocery where he was throwing clothing from his jacket! We called 911 and the police came. Aspen ended up going into the store to ID him as she got a really good look at him. He was sitting in the cafe are pretending to be on his cell phone and reading a newspaper. We may have to go into court and testify! Turns out he was stealing grey t-shirts??? Hope it was worth it dude!

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!