Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve















Yesterday we went to The Cheesecake Factory for lunch. Way too much food! But boy was it good :) Then we went to see The Golden Compass. It was sort of a let down. The books were so wonderful and well, the movie was a good movie but when relating it to the real story so many things were left out. We enjoyed ourselves anyway and were amazed to see the huge amount of snow that fell while we were in the movie!



After the movie, we headed down to celebrate Christmas with David's family. His Dad made his famous chili and we ate till we were stuffed! We then watched a movie about the Nativity and opened presents. We all had a great time. When I went to take pictures we realized we had left the battery for the camera at home :( Susan (David's Sis) took some pics so as soon as I get copies I will post them :)



When we got home, we had our yearly Christmas eve tradition of opening new PJ's. The kids were so excited for Santa and could hardly get to bed. Willow was so wound up!















THANKS SUSAN FOR THE PICTURES!!




































No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!