Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Art Share at City Academy

On Thursday and Friday night the kids had an Art Share at school. It was full of piano playing, singing, guitars, art work, displays, and American Sign Language. Aspen and Mara had their work on display and Mara also played in two piano performances. Josh was supposed to be a part of the ASL production and have some art work on display but he had better things to do (sleepover ;) )




Mara and Lexi nervously awaiting their turn to perform :)

The artwork on display:

Mara's work:

Aspen's Work:

Willow had to sit with Cody :):

The final bow:
Mara and her Piano Teacher:
video

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!