Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, November 30, 2007

The Tree


Last night we went to see Santa and then went and got our tree. This year we went for a smaller tree. It is so sweet!









I forgot that I wanted to share our conversation with Santa :) we have been seeing the same one for the last 5 years! I can't believe we have been in Utah that long! Anyway, He was doing his normal "Santa" talk and then asked the kids what they wanted. Here is how it went:


Santa to Mara: "what would you like this year"
Mara: "spell books and incense"
Santa: "you mean like for Witching?"
Mara: "yeah"
Santa: "really? cool., You know once when I was in Mexico, there was a community of witches and every year they do the same ceremony"
Mara: just laughed
Santa to Josh: "What about you?"
Josh: D and D
Santa: "So you are all into the witching stuff huh?!"
By the way, Aspen asked for painting supplies for her Asian ball jointed dolls and Willow asked for a Build A Bear Rudolf :)

This will probably be our Christmas card this year :) If you could only have sound to hear the horrible growling of Luna. She did not want to be there at all!! :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!