Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

Well, I can't believe I did not take one picture on Thanksgiving! We were so busy it slipped my mind :) We had a great day. We started off watching the parade and cooking. This year we made m Mom's broccoli casserole, my sister's Pumpkin cake, shrimp dip and artichoke dip. We went over to David's parents for dinner. They made 2 turkeys, one in the oven, and one in the deep fryer. The deep fried turkey was really good. There was mashed potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, stuffing, rolls, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, chocolate pie, apple pie, ice cream. veggies and dip, a shrimp ring, cheese ball...... oh my gosh there was a lot of food! We ate a lot, watched Ratatouille, played with cousins and had a great day. Josh, Aspen and Mara ended up spending the night with grandma and grandpa. It was a very Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!