Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

More Christmas fun :)



David and Willow made gingerbread cookies and sugar cookies last night. Willow fell asleep before they were cool enough to frost so we will do that today :










This is the candy cane card display from Family Fun. There are little paperclips with candy hanging on the ribbons and when cards come in, you remove the candy and clip the cards. I hope we get lots of cards this year! :)





Lots of elves and fairies watching over us!


Here is our advent wreath:


I finished my Advent Pockets last night! The kids are longing for December first :)



Bella Mae loves to help me :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!