Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, November 16, 2007

it's begining to look like Thanksgiving......


Willow and I have been "under the weather" for the last few days. So, to keep her mind off the fact that she is missing all of her friends and her classes I have pulled out some Thanksgiving crafts to work on. The tin can turkey is now filled with candy :)

Scenes from our Nature Table:




Willow paining the leaves for our Family Thankful Tree:



We started this last year. We all write on leaves something we are thankful for each day and crate a tree. Last year I used real leaves and it was a pain so this year Willow and I painted a bunch of coffee filter leaf cut outs and had them available for the Family to write things they are thankful for.
I will post more later....we have much more to work on :)

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I love the tree Teri. I might have to copy that idea:) Hope you don't mind.
Feel better soon.

Aubrey

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!