Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween

In lieu of our huge 100 people + Halloween bash that we have every year, I told the kids they could have a few friends over for a sleepover and go to a haunted house. So, The Schwemmers, The Gibsons and The Reids joined us for dinner and then David and Rob took all the kids that wanted to go to Nightmare on 13th. After the haunted house, the kids played World of Warcraft, ate junk food, watched movies like The Ring (scared the crap out of me!), The Others and The Mothman Prophecies. Aspen was camping with her girl scout troop near Zions National Park the night of the sleepover but was home in time for trick or treating.
On Halloween night, David, Josh, Mara, Willow and I went Trick or Treating with the Gibson's and then we headed over to The Reids house to surprise them : Aspen attended a "teenage brawl" at her friend Sarah's house :) We all had a great night. We love Halloween!




1 comment:

Katrina said...

What a great night hanging out with friends. Wish we lived closer.... :(

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!