Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Gotta love DI

So, Willow and I try to make it into our local DI every day. We always find something great!

This week I got an awesome coffee table for $20:


A sofa table that I am using in my school room to hold supplies for $15:


This Playful Patterns game from Discovery Toys:


This Magna shapes game that is so cool. You can create tanagrams that stand on their sides:


Ok, this was kind of stupid but Willow had fun making it. It was this decorate a plate kit that came with stickers and paint and after all of the work and waiting overnight for things to dry it says in tiny print "plate cannot be washed with water" ??? Oh well :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!