Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas is Coming!

We have started decorating. Much more to come. Just thought I would share the process.........

Willow has been talking about our nesting dolls for months. She was so excited to see them come out of the box!

I love snowmen.......

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care........

Even Treebeard is in on the festivities! :)




Great Grandma's crocheted towels :)

Ahhh, there is my Love :)

Here is my newest project. I still have 7 more pouches to make but I am hoping to be finished tomorrow. Each pouch has 6 pieces of candy for us to open in the countdown to Christmas day :)



Here are my first set of Elf clogs. I am planning on making each of the kids a pair to set out for St Nicholas on December the 5th!



Willow decided to bring every Build A Bear she owns down stairs today. In all she has 28!!! She is lucky to have inherited some from her older siblings. She wants to dress them all for the Holidays. Looks like I will be sewing tiny Holiday shirts and Santa hats for 28! I had better get busy :)

3 comments:

Lerend Zonder School said...

Fun, Fun, Fun!! Love your clogs! Lee's parent's brought us back some wooden ones from Holland, and I got Damek a pair at the D.I. one year so that's what we'll be setting out for St. Nicholas.

In case your interested, St. Nicholas will be at The Old Dutch Store on 2700 south this Saturday Dec. 1st. Not sure what time though.

Learning Free said...

Teri,
The advent pockets are so cute! You have inspired me to work harder on mine and get them done!!!
I love the clogs, and my kids are getting a pair for St. Nickolas day as well. Fun!
LeeAnn

Wendy Ray said...

So cute! I love the clogs and the advent pockets. I can't believe Willow has 28 Build-A-Bears!

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!