Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, October 26, 2007

October 26th

Today was full of making muffins:


Peanut butter and jelly muffins, blueberry lemon muffins and applesauce wheatgerm muffins.......... Check out my new favorite cookbook~ http://www.amazon.com/Deceptively-Delicious-Simple-Secrets-Eating/dp/0061251348/ref=pd_bbs_1/105-4431047-9288415?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1193442652&sr=1-1





morning phone conversations with fairies.....



reading stories about Halloween.........


celebrating Eden's birthday...............








Playing restaurant.............
acting like a medieval swordsman just before his very first babysitting gig with the Brays!
Getting ready for a girl scout Halloween sleepover....
Hearing the sound of the car keys.....she loves to ride in the car!
Later that evening Josh and Mara had Cody and Lexi sleepover and they watched scary movies, The People Under The Stairs, 1408, Halloween, and Final Destination 1,2 and 3.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You've been tagged for a wierd things meme at happy-and-free.
I love the green, by the way!

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!