Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, October 26, 2007

October 25th

Today Willow and I went to the Children's Museum. There is never enough time. She could stay all day and night!

There was the growing of vegetables, gathering of eggs and riding of horses on the farm.........





Sandwich making in the deli........ (it was the best sandwich I have ever had!)
Shopping in the market and making new friends.......


then deciding it is more fun to check out herself!

Taking the groceries home to make dinner...........



checking on the mousie friend and hanging out on the porch...........
On the way out we had to send some balls through the vacuum tubes and see where they went.....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!