Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Monday October 22nd

Today started at 6:30 am. Eating breakfast, packing lunches and backpacks, and catching the city bus for school.


Willow and I finished the hatching spider egg sack......
We made pumpkin bread and played memory while enjoying it......

Then we made a mummy......

Then we took the dogs and her bike to Liberty park. Willow rode around the park twice! That is 2.6 miles.

We stopped at this fountain. Maggie was going nuts. She thought the bird was real :) I had some fun with my camera.....
Then we played and played on the playground. It was practically empty except for one other family......
Aspen and Mara got off the bus at the park (Josh stayed after school to play dodge ball with the teachers :))

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!