Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Kalispell

Aspen, Willow and I went up to Kalispell Montana on a job interview for David. It was so beautiful! We love it there. Unfortunately they can't pay enough for us to move quite yet but we will see what the future holds. Looks like we are hanging around in Salt Lake for a while. I think we are content with that decision for now. :) Looking forward to Halloween and our annual party!

Flathead Lake:

The downtown area of Kalispell:



Big Sky Country!




The local Waldorf School with their amazing organic garden:


Aspen and Willow having fun in the pool at the hotel. We met this really interesting family there from Texas that had been on vacation for a year! They had spent 3 months in Salt Lake and were now hanging out in Kalispell for a month. Must be nice!


David and Aspen went with David's friend Joe and his wife up to Glacier National Park. Willow had had it with being in the car so she and I went back to the hotle to swim and take a nap. I am bummed that I missed the beauty though!













This picture was taken just for Willow :) It is "The deep dark woods".....


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!