Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hee Haw Farms




Today we went with our other unschooling friends to Hee Haw Farms. We had a lot of fun! Willow and I have been going every fall for the last 5 years! We got lost in a corn maze, rode on a hay wagon, fed some pigs, horses, cows and goats, played in a hay maze and corn snake, rode on some pedal carts, slid down some slides, and walked through a haunted tent. When we were all done with that we headed out to the field to pick a perfect pumpkin.












These were just for you Katrina! I know how you would love to have a rabbit farm one day :)





1 comment:

Katrina said...

Oh my gosh! The rabbit houses are sooo sweet! Great...now I'm thinking about it again. My bunnies would have to have their own little garden, too. :) Thanks for sharing!

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!