Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, October 13, 2007

City Academy

Well, after making the decision that it is not the right time to move, Aspen decided she wanted to go back to school. Along with her, Josh and Mara decided to try it out. They LOVED it! It has been really weird not having them all here but Willow and I are keeping busy. We are so fortunate to have this public charter school here that doesn't label kids with grades and allows them to express their knowledge of a subject in their own way.

Aspen is taking:
  • college prep English
  • IMP 2 (geometry)
  • AP History
  • technical writing
  • visual art
  • chemistry
  • P.E.
Joshua is taking:
  • English 8
  • pre IMP (pre algebra)
  • Utah studies
  • science
  • ASL (american sign language)
  • visual art
  • P.E.
Mara is taking:
  • English 7
  • pre IMP (pre algebra)
  • Utah studies
  • science
  • Piano
  • visual art
  • P.E.
They are also going be involved in some afterschool activities:
  • Manga drawing
  • choir
  • theater
  • sports court

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!