Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Canyon Rim Halloween Celebration


After D and D club on Saturday, David and I took the kids to a Halloween celebration at Canyon Rim Park. I think Willow had the most fun since it was really geared towards little ones but Josh always makes a friend wherever he goes. This time, the friend was ready for battle! It was a neat little party, with all kinds of activities, live music and food. It was all free! There of course were donations being accepted.

"Little bunny foo foo, hopping through the forest..........."

There were bean bag tosses:

Digging for treasure:


Stamps:

Eating and drinking:

Coloring a tombstone:

making spooky refrigerator magnets:

Painting Halloween cards:

Battles with the undead knight:


And a spook alley story, Scary Scary Halloween by Eve Bunting and Jan Brett:




2 comments:

Katrina said...

You guys all look great! Mara, ask your mom for some Vaniqa for that stubborn facial hair!!!!! LOL! It cracked me up - especially the unibrow!

Katrina said...

I also LOVE the art work on the canvas. Who was the artist? Way cool!

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!