Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, August 17, 2007

Picnic in Millcreek Canyon

We went on a picnic with our good friends the Gibson's. We built a fire, roasted hot dogs and played. At one point the dogs were going crazy barking and yelping at Willow headed down to the water so we all went down. They ran over to a bush and were sniffing around and then ran off to play. It was then that I saw the snake! I huge at least 6 ft long snake lying on a branch over the water. Well, actually Willow saw it first and she tells everyone she had "close eyes" to see the snake :)













Look closely, the snake is on the branch.....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!