Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, August 17, 2007

Oregon bound!







We just returned from an amazing trip to Oregon. None of us wanted to come back. In fact, Aspen, Josh and Mara stayed behind for a few weeks! Lucky kids!!!


We began our trip in Bend, visiting the Alexanders and their beautiful home and awesome yarn store (check out my link to Gossamer ) Then it was on to Newport, camping on the beach, playing in the water, collecting crabs and starfish and of course visiting the sea lions. Next was Portland, or home as we like to call it. We took Willow to all the places we used to hang out and she just kept saying "I love it here, I love Portland!" We had great fun, as always, with our wonderful friends Nancy and Neil and family, and camped near Multnomah falls. We were sad to leave and we all decided it is just time to go home...


Here is the link to our photoshow........ http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/mw2ej3Wd




No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!