Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

"Galloon"

We went to Lagoon yesterday with Certiport's employee day. Willow, David and I had a great time but we sure missed Aspen Josh and Mara. Willow has become quite the daredevil. If she were just a few inches taller she could have ridden more of the bigger rides. She is over the kiddie stuff ;) I think she and David rode the pirate ship 10 times. Once was enough for me! (Aubrey, I had to laugh when I saw your kids call it Galloon too :))


















3 comments:

Stephanie said...

How funny that our pictures are the same!
In the water park, the very back of the kiddie coaster, Dumbo, etc.
We've always called it Galoon, too, by the way, though Trev asked this year if he could call it Lagoon! :)
It was nice to run into you!

Teri said...

How Funny! It was so great to see you guys! How did Trev like Wicked? David said it was awesome

Stephanie said...

Trev was too little.
:(
The came back sorely upset!
They eventually got over it, though. Though I did wonder for a while...

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!