Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Period Party

The girls wanted to be "free" as Mara calls it (nude :)) but they decided to eat their spaghetti and meatballs in their undies :) Mara was the waitress and took everyone's order and served them.

Jamming out to Radio Disney :)




This was the "rite of passage" into the car :)





We went to Sonic for free root beer floats. Ok, I swear I only gave them rootbeer!! ;)







On our way to blockbuster. We rented Epic Movie. Really stupid :)





Off to walk to Rite Aid~ Oh the joys of being free :)
Guess who's foot is who's?? :)


















Mud Masks!


















Today was a fun day for Mara. She has some friends over for a party/sleepover celebrating her "First Moon" . I can't believe how fast she has grown! We went out and got briefcases from DI and filled them with pedicure kits, lotions, bath products, eye masks, ....etc for each girl. The girls are going to decoupage the cases tonight with pictures of their favorite things. Tonight is all about pampering. They are doing pedicures, manicures, facials, hair, massages, watching movies and feasting on spaghetti with meatballs, cake, ice cream, chips and dip, soda and pancakes! I am just sick thinking of all that food! I have a feeling they will be up all night :)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Gloriously Girls!
Yay for beautiment (inside and out)!

Melissia said...

It is interesting to me that Mara got her first moon so close to a blue moon. What a cool thing to be able to remember when she is grown. The party looked fabulous.

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!