Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Happy Solstice!


Today we went to our friends, Julie, Lee, Damek and Kyan's home for a Solstice party that Julie and Aubrey put together. It was so much fun! Great friends, great food, and water! There was a huge water fight with water guns, balloons, buckets and hoses! I think Josh kind of got it going with his water balloon to Chris's back ;) It was too hot to care. David and Josh were heading off to see 300 in the theater so we had to leave before the circle. But, the girls and I made flower head wreaths before we went and sang songs about the sun and the gifts it brings. Happy Summer Solstice everyone, and thanks so much Julie and Aubrey for a great party!!













































No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!