Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Golf


For about a month now, Willow has been asking a lot of questions about golf. We drive by the golf course a lot and every time she asks different things like;
Can girls play golf?
Why do they have bags?
how do they get the ball out of the hole?
will I have to be tall to do it?
I would just love to play that someday
can my Build A Bear play golf too?
So, I told her we would go and play golf one night. David, Josh and I went to Golf in The Round and played miniature golf. She loved it! She wanted to get her feet and hands just right each time and she really wanted a hole in one! She asked a lot of questions about why they call the grass the green, why it is called a club, why the golf balls on the big course were white and ours were different colors( she had to have the pink ball of course!;)). She also noticed that each green was numbered and wondered why. When we left she said, "Mommy, that golfing is really fun!"



























1 comment:

Lerend Zonder School said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! We keep meaning to take Damek to a miniature golf course as he has shown an interest in golf recently also. My mom, sister, brother & brother-in-law all play golf so he's been asking them a lot of questions about it. Maybe we'll go to the place you guys did.

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!